Your Indirect Sourcing Experts
Indirect spend often accounts for around 20% of a company’s overall spend but can represent over 80% of the total vendors & suppliers with the least amount of contract governance and control.
Sourcing Advisory Group was created to leverage extensive experience and expertise to help organizations maximize value and opportunity costs by leveraging best-in-class aggregated and GPO indirect sourcing programs. Our team has worked with over 50 private equity firms and over 500 companies ranging from multi-billion-dollar global organizations to new startups.
Our focus is to become an extension of your procurement team. We will do the legwork to help you evaluate the programs and align you with programs that provide:
- Cost Savings - Highly leveraged programs for items/services that they are currently purchasing with vendors they know and trust
- Accelerated Time to Value - The programs are pre-negotiated so their savings are immediate as opposed to a sourcing process that could take months and is unlikely to produce the same results as leveraging billions of dollars in purchasing power.
- Opportunity Cost - Maximize your savings opportunity.
- Contract Standardization - In many cases, this will provide savings in addition to the actual hard-dollar savings.
We guarantee an immediate ROI on all our programs.
- Are you on target to reach your annual procurement savings goals?
- Are you maximizing the value of best-in-class aggregated programs and GPO offerings today?
- Have you benchmarked all your transportation modes and optimized your supply chain routing in the last year?
- Are your current sourcing programs achieving documented total cost savings & sustainability Goals?
Contact us today for no cost, or obligation, benchmark assessment of your indirect procurement programs!
- Talent emerges as the key to unlocking procurement’s potential September 8, 2022 PL Staff
- Blue sky thinking at Ovation August 15, 2022 David Rae
- World Procurement Congress & Awards 2022 – back with a bang! June 20, 2022 Nandini Basuthakur
- World Procurement Awards 2022 – All Winners June 20, 2022 PL Staff
- PMI’s approach to collaborating cross-functionally to transform its new product strategy June 13, 2022 PL Staff
- Forward Air stresses focus on high-value freight in mid-quarter update December 8, 2022 email@example.com
- Truckload: Easing back to normal? December 8, 2022 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ryder System heralds new drop-and-hook trailer service December 8, 2022 email@example.com
- SME, Women in Manufacturing Partnership, extend collaboration December 8, 2022 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2022 Supply Chain Disruptions Study December 8, 2022 email@example.com
- PT Holdings rebrands as Parts Town Unlimited December 8, 2022 firstname.lastname@example.org
- In this issue…Looking back at 2022 and looking ahead at 2023 December 8, 2022 email@example.com
- Kappahl selects TrusTrace as its traceability solution to support sustainable efforts December 7, 2022 firstname.lastname@example.org
- China overtakes U.S. in robot density December 7, 2022 email@example.com
- SEKO Logistics leverages assisted picking solution December 6, 2022 firstname.lastname@example.org