Your Indirect Sourcing Experts
Indirect spend often accounts for around 20% of a company’s overall spend but can represent over 80% of the total vendors & suppliers with the least amount of contract governance and control.
Sourcing Advisory Group was created to leverage extensive experience and expertise to help organizations maximize value and opportunity costs by leveraging best-in-class aggregated and GPO indirect sourcing programs. Our team has worked with over 50 private equity firms and over 500 companies ranging from multi-billion-dollar global organizations to new startups.
Our focus is to become an extension of your procurement team. We will do the legwork to help you evaluate the programs and align you with programs that provide:
- Cost Savings - Highly leveraged programs for items/services that they are currently purchasing with vendors they know and trust
- Accelerated Time to Value - The programs are pre-negotiated so their savings are immediate as opposed to a sourcing process that could take months and is unlikely to produce the same results as leveraging billions of dollars in purchasing power.
- Opportunity Cost - Maximize your savings opportunity.
- Contract Standardization - In many cases, this will provide savings in addition to the actual hard-dollar savings.
We guarantee an immediate ROI on all our programs.
- Are you on target to reach your annual procurement savings goals?
- Are you maximizing the value of best-in-class aggregated programs and GPO offerings today?
- Have you benchmarked all your transportation modes and optimized your supply chain routing in the last year?
- Are your current sourcing programs achieving documented total cost savings & sustainability Goals?
Contact us today for no cost, or obligation, benchmark assessment of your indirect procurement programs!
- 2024 planning: Supporting growth by expanding strategic procurement and optimising operating models August 25, 2023 Harry John
- How procurement can solve IR35 and save millions August 3, 2023 guestblog
- Research: Purpose-driven procurement: Entering an age of holistic value August 2, 2023 a.mehdi
- Research: High-velocity procurement July 19, 2023 David Rae
- Can brands save profits without squeezing suppliers? July 10, 2023 guestblog
- Körber celebrates partnership milestone with robotics provider Geek+ September 20, 2023 email@example.com
- IAM Robotics rebrands to Onward Robotics September 19, 2023 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agility Robotics readies RoboFab, a 70,000 square foot factory for producing its humanoid robots September 19, 2023 email@example.com
- Rocrich AGV Solutions joint venture now in operation September 18, 2023 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outside the Box: Why parcel shippers are suddenly focusing on packing September 18, 2023 email@example.com
- ASCM Honors 3 Companies, 3 Individuals for Supply Chain Performance, Dedication September 21, 2023 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Success in Volatile Markets: How High Tech Companies can Optimize Their S&OP Process September 20, 2023 email@example.com
- August Imports Fall for 13th Consecutive Month September 20, 2023 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supply Chain Due Diligence: New Regulations and What You Need to Do September 20, 2023 email@example.com
- What you need to know before implementing ESG into your business September 19, 2023 firstname.lastname@example.org