Your Indirect Sourcing Experts
Indirect spend often accounts for around 20% of a company’s overall spend but can represent over 80% of the total vendors & suppliers with the least amount of contract governance and control.
Sourcing Advisory Group was created to leverage extensive experience and expertise to help organizations maximize value and opportunity costs by leveraging best-in-class aggregated and GPO indirect sourcing programs. Our team has worked with over 50 private equity firms and over 500 companies ranging from multi-billion-dollar global organizations to new startups.
Our focus is to become an extension of your procurement team. We will do the legwork to help you evaluate the programs and align you with programs that provide:
- Cost Savings - Highly leveraged programs for items/services that they are currently purchasing with vendors they know and trust
- Accelerated Time to Value - The programs are pre-negotiated so their savings are immediate as opposed to a sourcing process that could take months and is unlikely to produce the same results as leveraging billions of dollars in purchasing power.
- Opportunity Cost - Maximize your savings opportunity.
- Contract Standardization - In many cases, this will provide savings in addition to the actual hard-dollar savings.
We guarantee an immediate ROI on all our programs.
- Are you on target to reach your annual procurement savings goals?
- Are you maximizing the value of best-in-class aggregated programs and GPO offerings today?
- Have you benchmarked all your transportation modes and optimized your supply chain routing in the last year?
- Are your current sourcing programs achieving documented total cost savings & sustainability Goals?
Contact us today for no cost, or obligation, benchmark assessment of your indirect procurement programs!
- DuPont CPO Gonzalez on geopolitical risks, building relationships and prioritising amid the polycrisis February 3, 2023 Tim Burt
- Tim Snow on managing risks in a polycrisis: ‘We go as deep as Tier-7’ January 27, 2023 David Rae
- Managing risks, priorities and talent: Nestlé’s approach to the polycrisis January 16, 2023 Tim Burt
- Hiring freezes threaten to halt procurement’s expansion plans January 13, 2023 Harry John
- How worried should procurement be about the relaxation of China’s ‘zero-Covid’ policy? January 5, 2023 jtorrence
- Fourth quarter and calendar year 2022 intermodal volumes see annual declines, reports IANA February 6, 2023 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will the Supply Chain Improve and What Does Agility & Resiliency Mean in 2023? February 6, 2023 email@example.com
- Who wants to pay for a palletizer upfront? February 6, 2023 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gaining efficiency at the point of task February 6, 2023 email@example.com
- The power side of lift truck battery and charger maintenance February 6, 2023 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can we stick with it this year? February 3, 2023 RCoates@bluesilkconsulting.com
- January services economy activity is strong to start 2023 February 3, 2023 RCoates@bluesilkconsulting.com
- Reaching 100% sustainable packaging proves difficult to achieve February 3, 2023 RCoates@bluesilkconsulting.com
- The more things change, the more they stay the same February 2, 2023 RCoates@bluesilkconsulting.com
- January PMI is down but remains in close range to estimates, reports ISM February 1, 2023 RCoates@bluesilkconsulting.com