Your Indirect Sourcing Experts
Indirect spend often accounts for around 20% of a company’s overall spend but can represent over 80% of the total vendors & suppliers with the least amount of contract governance and control.
Sourcing Advisory Group was created to leverage extensive experience and expertise to help organizations maximize value and opportunity costs by leveraging best-in-class aggregated and GPO indirect sourcing programs. Our team has worked with over 50 private equity firms and over 500 companies ranging from multi-billion-dollar global organizations to new startups.
Our focus is to become an extension of your procurement team. We will do the legwork to help you evaluate the programs and align you with programs that provide:
- Cost Savings - Highly leveraged programs for items/services that they are currently purchasing with vendors they know and trust
- Accelerated Time to Value - The programs are pre-negotiated so their savings are immediate as opposed to a sourcing process that could take months and unlikely to produce the same results as leveraging billions of dollars in purchasing power.
- Opportunity Cost - Maximize your savings opportunity.
- Contract Standardization - In many cases, this will provide savings in addition to the actual hard-dollar savings.
We will guarantee an ROI of over 400% within the first year.
- Are you on target to reach your annual procurement savings goals?
- Are you maximizing the value of best-in-class aggregated programs and GPO offerings today?
- Do you have a strategy for vetting disruptive technologies?
- Have you benchmarked all your transportation modes and optimized your supply chain routing in the last year?
- Are your current sourcing programs achieving documented total cost savings & sustainability Goals?
Contact us today for no cost, or obligation, benchmark assessment of your indirect procurement programs!
- The Path to Spend Enlightenment September 24, 2021
- NEW WEBINAR – Defining the Characteristics of Best-in-Class September 23, 2021
- When Does “The Great Staff Shortage” End? September 22, 2021
- Future of Work Exchange Key Providers For 2021: MyBasePay September 21, 2021
- Procurement Rising Podcast – Thomas Udesen, Bayer and the Sustainable Procurement Pledge September 20, 2021
- Talking Supply Chain Podcast: DE&I comes to the supply chain September 25, 2021 firstname.lastname@example.org
- New C.H. Robinson offering addresses spot market savings for shippers September 24, 2021 email@example.com
- Blume Global heralds a new investment round September 24, 2021 firstname.lastname@example.org
- U.S. rail and intermodal units are mixed, for week ending September 18, reports AAR September 24, 2021 email@example.com
- Raymond invites students to virtual National Manufacturing event Oct. 1 September 24, 2021 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Climbing the first rungs of the data-driven ladder September 14, 2021 Alex Johnston
- Sustainability needs to be a catalyst for procurement digitalization September 9, 2021 guestblog
- Uniper’s approach to crowdsourcing innovative solutions September 8, 2021 guestblog
- Elevate the Role of Procurement September 8, 2021 guestblog
- UVHN balances innovation and cybersecurity August 6, 2021 PL Staff
- Talking Supply Chain Podcast: Diversity and inclusion in the supply chain September 25, 2021 email@example.com
- Zebra Technologies to Acquire Antuit.ai September 24, 2021 firstname.lastname@example.org
- From data to insights: Analytics is the new course for Zebra September 24, 2021 email@example.com
- Ocean Carriers Brace For Regulatory Showdown September 22, 2021 firstname.lastname@example.org
- The New Essential for Supply Chains: Intelligent Execution Control Tower Part II September 22, 2021 email@example.com